Summer Visitor Updates
Visitor Guidelines (as of July 31, 2020)
- Port-O-Lets are available near the Benenson Center parking lot every day. Restrooms are open in the Education Pavilions on weekends (a 5-minute walk from the Benenson Center).
- The exhibition Howardena Pindell is open in the Newmark Gallery Saturday, July 18 - November 2020. Vieweing hours are 10 am - 5 pm daily. Access to the gallery is restricted to no more than eight visitors per half-hour slot. Reserve an appointment to view this exhibition here.
- Cafe Omi is closed until further notice. Consider bringing a picnic from one of the many delicious local purveyors offering take-out in our region! Click here to access a full list.
All visitors must adhere to the following guidelines at Art Omi:
- Masks are required in all indoor facilities, in the parking lot, and whenever you pass others on trails.
- Visitors must maintain at least 6' of distance from anyone who is not a member of their household.
- If you arrive when the lot is at capacity, you will be turned away. Parking on roadsides is prohibited, and violators may be ticketed and / or towed at their own expense.
- Avoid touching surfaces and objects, including park signage and exhibitions.
- Do not share equipment such as balls, frisbees, or bicycles with those not in your household.
Visitors who do not comply with these guidelines may be asked to leave the park. We appreciate your cooperation, which is essential to our ability to remain safe and open throughout this time.