Visitor Information & Updates
Thursday, Mar 11
- The Sculpture & Architecture Park is open daily from dawn until dusk. No registration is required.
- Parking is currently limited. If you are visiting during peak weekend hours (typically noon to 3 pm), we recommend calling ahead (518-392-4747) for current conditions.
- Port-O-Lets are available near the Benenson Center parking lot whenever the Sculpture & Architecture Park is open.
- Cafe Omi is closed until further notice. Consider bringing a snack from one of the many delicious local purveyors offering take-out in our region! Click here to access a full list.
- Click here for self-guided tour resources.
All visitors must adhere to the following guidelines at Art Omi:
- Masks are required in all indoor facilities, in the parking lot, and whenever you pass others on trails.
- Visitors must maintain at least 6' of distance from anyone who is not a member of their household.
- Avoid touching surfaces and objects, including park signage and exhibitions.
- If you arrive when the lot is at capacity, you will need to come back at another time. Parking on roadsides is prohibited, and violators may be ticketed and / or towed at their own expense.
We appreciate your cooperation, which is essential to our ability to remain safe and open throughout this time.
- The Park Map indicates the location, title, and artist of all current exhibitions. Click here to download the Park Map. Printed maps can be picked up at the Benenson Center.
- The Explore Map highlights sculptures and installations that permit interactivity. The Explore Map is particularly useful for people visiting the park with children. Click here to download the Explore Map. Printed maps can be picked up at the Benenson Center.
- Title markers accompany all exhibitions in the Park, providing context about the artist and work. The numbers on the title markers correspond with the numbers on the Park and Explore Maps.
- Audio Tours of the park are available through the app GeoTourist. Due to spotty cell reception in the park, we recommend installing the app near the Benenson Center (where a guest wi-fi network can be accessed). These audio tours can also be listened to without visiting the park.
- Click here to download the Audio Tour.
- Click here to download the Explore Audio Tour for families and children ages 6 - 12.