Saturday Children's Workshops
10 AM – 12 PM
$18 or $30 for two siblings
Join us on Saturday mornings for safe exploration of the Sculpture & Architecture Park and art-making for kids ages 5-12. Weekly workshops host a maximum of twelve children, with a minimum of two teachers. Kids will discover and interact with new and familiar sculptures in the park then have an opportunity to create artwork based on a weekly theme. This program will be held almost entirely outdoors with art-making occurring under the open-air Education Pavilions. As always, Art Omi: Education will deliver engaging, developmentally-appropriate projects that encourage curiosity, experimentation, and creative thinking through a variety of materials and experiences.
Important safety protocols will include:
- Art Omi: Education staff and children will practice social distancing as much as possible during the workshop.
- Art Omi: Education staff will be required to wear masks at all times while indoors.
- The workshops will occur inside and outside. Children should dress appropriately. All sessions will be held rain or shine. In the event of severe weather, class will be canceled and parents will be notified.
- Drop-off/Pick-up: You may either park and walk your child to the Benenson Center entryway or pull up to the entryway and have your child exit your vehicle. We will be waiting to welcome, check-in, and guide your child to the group. At 12PM, you may park then walk up to meet your child at the entryway or drive up to the Benenson Center entryway and we will bring your child to you.
- If you plan to stay and take a walk while your child attends the workshop, you must register for a day and time to ensure parking. Click HERE to pre-register!
REGISTER NOW! Click here for more information.