Dog Policy & Dog Pass Program
Art Omi is pleased to announce that dogs will be invited back into the Sculpture & Architecture Park as of April 22, 2023 through our new Dog Pass Program. Our dog policy has been updated through the feedback of Art Omi’s community and visitors, and we are proud to take these steps to continue to make the art and nature at Art Omi accessible to all.
Dog Pass Program
All visitors with dogs are required to register with our free Dog Pass Program in the Benenson Visitors Center to receive either an annual or daily dog pass. Our friendly Visitors Services Associates will have dog tags for annual passes, stickers for daily passes, as well as dog treats available for your furry companion before you begin your adventure through the Sculpture & Architecture Park! The Dog Pass Program helps us to foster community around our dog-walking visitors, and also enables Art Omi to communicate updates and advisories about the ecology in the Park that may be useful for visitors with dogs.
Seasonal Leash Regulations
MAY 1–SEPTEMBER 30
All dogs on leash at all times, everyday.
OCTOBER 1–APRIL 30
Dogs are allowed off leash in the architecture fields before 8:30 AM on weekdays only. Dogs MUST be leashed in the architecture fields at all other times and must always be leashed in all other areas of the park.
- All dogs must be accompanied by an adult (18 years or older).
- Leashes must be no longer than 6 feet.
- Please be respectful of all visitors in the park – not everyone is comfortable around dogs!
- Please clean up after your dog, and dispose of all waste in the trash cans in the parking lot. Do not leave waste bags lying around the park.
- No dog toys of any kind allowed.
- Dogs are not allowed on or inside any of the sculptures.
Failure to comply with any of the rules above will result in being asked to leave the park and revocation of dog pass.