- $2 Million
- Art Omi seeks local vendors for labor and products whenever possible, injecting more than $500,000 into the local economy.
- 70+ employees worked year-round (7 full time & more than 70 part-time and seasonal staff)
- in addition to staff, Art Omi regularly employs a variety of local caterers, housekeepers, landscapers, and other contractors for maintenance of its facilities and grounds
- Art Omi spent $2.46 million employing local contractors and sourcing materials locally / regionally for four major building projects in recent years.
- $4.5 million projected for new gallery, cafe and education center
- $830,000 on a new residency dormitory
-$1.2 million on the construction The Charles B. Benenson Visitor Center and Gallery, which opened in 2008.
- $350,000 on three Education Pavilions
- $80,000 on a permanent artist installation by Alice Aycock
Free Local Events
- In 2019, Art Omi hosted more than 20 free public events.
- More than 35,000 people visited Art Omi
- More than 3,000 people attended Art Omi's public programming
- Art Omi regularly collaborates with other local arts organizations, artists, educators, and school districts.
Education Opportunities For Local Students
- Art Omi: Education offers weekly art workshops, school vacation and summer art camps for local children, teen programs, student exhibitions and school and Coarc groups.
- 675 attended art workshops
- 380 attended summer camp
- 1,500 attended student exhibitions and family events
- 230 school children attended school sponsored workshops
- 12 teen volunteers doing community service