You are the reason Art Omi continues to flourish in tenuous times for the arts.
Your contribution allows more than 30,000 people to visit Art Omi free of charge. Visitors explore The Fields Sculpture Park and experience dozens of art and architecture exhibitions, artist talks, writer's readings, music and dance performance and community events. This year visitors engaged with artists, writers, musicians, dancers and architects from more than 50 countries, across six continents.
Donate to Art Omi to make this vital work possible.
Support art as a way to connect the global community! Make a tax-deductible gift to Art Omi below.
We are grateful for gifts at all levels, but here are some examples of what your contribution will support:
- $65 pays for a day's lodging and meals for an international artist in residence.
- $100 brings a visiting artist to an education workshop.
- $600 brings a local child to Camp Omi for one week next summer, including transportation and meals.
- $1,000 covers the cost of instrument and equipment maintenance for musicians from places as diverse as Iran, Peru, Taiwan, Nigeria, the U.S. and Spain.
- $10,000 installs a sculpture, like this year's Memorial by David Shrigley, in The Fields Sculpture Park.
Make a Donation by Check
Print our our Donation Form and mail with your check, payable to Art Omi Inc., to:
1405 County Route 22
Ghent, NY 12075
Make a Donation by Telephone
Please call Kit Fraser, Omi’s Office Manager, with credit card information at (518) 392-4747.
Please let us know if your company will make a matching donation.